Retro Fitness is a full-service and complete gym and fitness center. The Green Brook Retro Fitness offers:
- Aerobic workout equipment;
- Weightlifting equipment;
- A Cardio Cinema, where visitors can watch movies on a large-screen TV while using cardio equipment;
- Kettlebells, ropes, obstacle course equipment;
- Boxing equipment;
- Tanning booths;
- Group exercise classes.
The center also features a large juice bar and a daycare services from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays.
Lockers and shower facilities on site are new and handicapped accessible, if needed.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5am to 11pm; Sat, Sun: 11am to 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance, restrooms, shower facilities handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss
- Regular classes: Les Mills classes offered—call for current schedules.