Green Brook Middle School
Green Brook Middle School is the public school for Green Brook Township students in grades 4 - 8. The school campus is divided between elementary and middle school departments and has a total enrollment of 563.
The school offers advanced classes in mathematics, language arts literacy, science and social studies. Students are introduced to foreign langauges early, with fourth-grade students required to study French and having the option of taking Spanish or Latin in the fifth grade.
Sports teams include soccer, cross-country, basketball, baseball, softball and track, and students enjoy a wide variety of extracurricular activities to enhance their educational and social development.
Linda Pollard is the principal; Donna Cook the assistant principal.
- Fax: 732-752-1086
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Number of students: 563
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10.8:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 52
- Grade levels: 4 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Yearbook, student council, winter and spring theatrical productions, literary magazine, band, chorus, math league, science league
- Sports teams: Soccer, cross-country, basketball, baseball, softball, track
- Uniforms: No